Xeric World Forums  

Go Back   Xeric World Forums > General Discussion > Events

Events Trade Shows, Symposiums, Field Trips. Share important dates and experiences with the community

Old 04-24-2012, 07:11 PM
Ready to Mulch

Boo Hollow is on a distinguished road
Default Monterey Bay CSSA Show & Sale

Come one and all to the fabulous small town of San Juan Bautista and enjoy a myriad of different cactus and succulents presented for sale by members of the Monterey Bay Cactus and Succulent Society Chapter on April 28 from 9:00 - 5:00 and April 29 from 10:00 - 5:00.

Enjoy a nice setting with authentic Mariachi or other bands in the background. Navigate through the semi feral chickens that share the adjacent streets and when you are finally overwhelmed with it all, take that rare Opuntia variegated crest to Jardine's restraunt (site of the show and sale) and have the cook you up some Nopalitos!.

I won't be selling or showing at this show based on the on going medical issues, but might stop by and pick up some more plants I don't need. See you there. I will be wearing my Get a Huernia - Grow and Asclepiad T-Shirt.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:15 AM
Ready to Mulch

Steve Mudge is on a distinguished road

Love to go, even that far away, but I have a designer-in-residence job at Tree-of-Life Nursery that day....darn, well, no that's good too. Thanks for the post.