Xeric World Forums  

Go Back   Xeric World Forums > Community Center > Member Discounts

Member Discounts This forum is for retailers to offer exclusive discounts to community members who shop their online or walk in retail stores. Read Stick Thread For Details

Old 09-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Offset

tinajasaltas is on a distinguished road
Default Arid Lands sale on Agaves and Aloes in September '14

Here's a message Arid Lands sent me and I thought I'd share, the sale is for Agave and Aloe during September 2014:

Arid Lands Greenhouses is building a new greenhouse to house our expanding inventory. You can help save our backs and reduce the number of plants we need to move and rearrange by participating in a sale during September. For all orders placed between September 1-30, 2014, we will be offering all Aloe and Agave species listed in our on-line catalog at 20% off the regular price. Walk-in customers will also be able to use this discount. Approximately 900 species, hybrids, and cultivars are offered in this sale, which excludes any plants in our nursery not on-line, including a number of new introductions that are forthcoming. Our wholesale prices will remain the same. If you place an order, you will not see this 20% discount in the email confirmation of your order. We will apply the discount manually and only to Aloes and Agaves when the order is pulled and charged. Shipping charges will not be reduced during this sale. We encourage large orders and will assess exact shipping cha
rges for those. We also save money on heavy orders by shipping FedEx ground instead of the US Postal Service.

https://www.aridlands.com/Specials.html